National Express UK Bus and Coach (West Midlands Travel Ltd and Tayside Public Transport Holdings Ltd) are committed to protecting your privacy and complying with the Data Protection Act 1998.
The information (INFORMATION) supplied by you (USER) to us, whether taken or supplied, with or without user knowledge is subject to the following conditions and guarantee.
What information do we collect?
- When you submit details on our comments/feedback/complaints/enquiries or special offer voucher form, we collect your name, email address, and contact information.
- When you contact us by email we may collect your email address.
Accuracy of your data
If any of your data is incorrect or has changed, please email the Webmaster at email@example.com or telephone our Customer Care Department on 0121 254 7272.
The Customer Care team can also be reached by post at:
Customer Relations, National Express West Midlands, 51 Bordesley Green, Birmingham, B9 4BZ.
How do we use your information?
- We may reply to you using any of the contact information given.
- Where requested we may provide an e-mail newsletter.
- We may also use your information to contact you by phone, fax, post, or email regarding your enquiry/feedback/comments/complaints.
- We may use your information in compiling demographics for our own use.
- On no account will we forward, redirect, sell, rent, lend or otherwise supply personal user information to any third party organisation not directly affiliated to us, with the EXCEPTION of the Police or Judicial authorities if so requested as part of a criminal investigation.
If you have indicated that you wish to receive information from us regarding special offers and promotions, we will contact you by phone, fax, post or email according to the nature of the information we wish to impart and in accordance with your indicated communication preferences.
Our products and services
If you have requested to receive information about our products and services, you can cancel or modify this arrangement at any time by logging into your account via the website. Equally, if you have not requested to receive information and wish to do so, you may also enable this by logging into your account.
Should you not have an account you can communicate your changes by emailing the Webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org, telephoning our Customer Care Department on 0121 254 7272 or writing to them at Customer Relations, National Express West Midlands, 51 Bordesley Green, Birmingham, B9 4BZ.
A note about Cookies
Subject access request
Should you have a data subject access request, please contact Customer Relations on 0121 254 7272 for the appropriate form to complete.
If you have any questions or comments about our privacy policies please feel free to contact us by email email@example.com