How to Buy a Travelcard
Buying a Travelcard is by far the best and cheapest way to get the most out of traveling by bus. Buying one couldn't be easier and by far the most convenient way is to buy online. We've now made it easier than ever to get a Travelcard using your computer and you can even upload your photograph (but you can still post it to us if you prefer).
- Choose from the ever popular 4 week, Term Plus, Student and 52 week Travelcards and our checkout system will even tell you if it's the most efficient and best fit for your needs.
- It couldn't be safer either, once you've selected the right Travelcard for you and added it to the shopping basket, you will then be taken through to our secure server where you will be required to register and confirm your details.
- All you need is a colour, passport sized digital photograph (don't worry if you haven't got one, you can still send us a photograph by post) and your credit/debit card details.
- If the Travelcard applicant is under 16, you will need to supply their date of birth (the date of their 16th birthday will be shown on their photo card) and the name, address and telephone number of the school attended.
- Network 16-18 photocard holders will need to supply their Network 16-18 photocard ID number plus the name, address and telephone number of their school or college.
Positions shown are approximated.