Conditions of Carriage
Copies of the Terms & Conditions of Carriage can also be viewed at National Express West Midlands offices and our Travelcard and Information Centres and can be obtained by post or email from:
- Customer Relations (Metro),
- National Express,
- 1 Hagley Road,
- Birmingham, B16 8TG
In particular, your attention is drawn to the following customer information:
- Our priority is to ensure the safety and comfort of our customers and staff. Please show full consideration for the safety and comfort of others; follow any instructions given to you by our staff, and observe all relevant notices in vehicles.
- You must have a valid ticket or pass for your journey; and you must present this to any member of our staff when requested. Failure to do so will result in the imposition of a Penalty Fare of £10.
- Our staff have the right to work without fear of assault or intimidation. We will prosecute anybody who does not respect this right.
- Your journey is subject to our Conditions of Carriage. These set out your rights and obligations as a customer.