Website Terms & Conditions
Website Terms & Conditions of Use, Service and Limitations
The information ("INFORMATION") accessible by you ("USER") using nxbus.co.uk is provided on an "as is, as available" basis. nxbus.co.uk makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of it's INFORMATION.
ALL content, including but not limited to, graphics, logos, and copy, belong to, and are copyrighted to; National Express West Midlands / National Express Coventry / Midland Metro / ONE BLACK BEAR LTD / nxbus.co.uk or AFFILIATES, ASSOCIATES, and PARTNERS for which sole use and/or reproduction permissions by nxbus.co.uk have been granted.
nxbus.co.uk does NOT warrant or guarantee:
- the accuracy, adequacy, quality, currentness, validity, completeness, or suitability of any INFORMATION for any purpose;
- that the functions or services performed by nxbus.co.uk will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in nxbus.co.uk will be corrected.
In no event shall nxbus.co.uk be liable to anyone for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions with respect to the INFORMATION or the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof, for any damage arising therefrom or occasioned thereby, or for the results obtained from the use of the INFORMATION. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of nxbus.co.uk/westmidlands and the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, currentness, validity and quality of any INFORMATION is with the USER.
IN NO EVENT WILL nxbus.co.uk BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY
- FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE), OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE AVAILABILITY, USE, RELIANCE ON, OR INABILITY TO USE nxbus.co.uk OR ANY 'INFORMATION', EVEN IF nxbus.co.uk SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE; OR
- FOR ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN ANY 'INFORMATION'.
Statements of liability, guarantee, and warranty may not be applicable under local law. Wherever English Law is NOT recognised nxbus.co.uk seek to maintain the above statements as fully and as accurately as possible within local law.
We take security very seriously. This is done both online and offline. We also take advice and liaise with relevant authorities to help reduce and prevent the fraudulent use of credit cards with our business.
We do not store credit / debit card details in any electronic format (online or offline) you will need to enter your credit / debit card details each time an order is made.
The Data Protection Act 1998 is designed to protect personal data that is entered and stored on computer and other systems. It lays down standards of accuracy, relevance and care of such data, including how it may be divulged.
Any data about individuals you enter onto our web site directly or include in any message to us will be subject to the Act and you are responsible for its accuracy and relevance and must have the authority to disclose it to us to utilise it for the purposes for which you have provided such information to us.
In the same way, we are committed to protecting personal data and using personal data information fairly and lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
We will use any personal data you provide (and any personal data we create relative to your account and transactions with us) for the purposes of managing and administering your account, performing your orders for Travelcards, and collecting payments.
We do not use or disclose personal data for direct marketing, unless we get your consent.
The Data Protection Act gives you the following rights:-
- You have the right to be told what data we hold about you. We may charge you a fee of £10 to cover our costs in dealing with your request.
- You have a right to stop your data being used for direct marketing.
- You have the right to stop your data being used, if it is causing genuine substantial distress, which is not justified.
- You have the right to ask for the rectification or erasure of any inaccurate information.
A Note About Cookies
If you have any questions or comments about our website terms & conditions please feel free to contact us by email email@example.com