Cash fares are calculated based on how far you are travelling.
Select your starting stop and your destination stop using the the form below then click on 'search' to view the fares available.
- Single tickets: journeys must be completed within 90 minutes.
- Return tickets: the outward journey must be completed within 90 minutes and the return journey must be competed by the end of the day.
- Cheap Day Returns: available from 0930 Monday - Friday and all day on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays
- Child Fares: available to 5-15 year olds, children under 5 years old are carried free. Child fares cannot be purchased on the Metro after 2200.
- Dogs travel free on Metro services.
Purchase your ticket from the Customer Service Representative on the tram.
Please try to have the correct change for your ticket. Sorry we are not able to accept £20 or other large denomination notes.
|Snow Hill - St Paul's||£2.10||Adult - Single|
|Snow Hill - St Paul's||£1.05||Child - Single|
|Snow Hill - St Paul's||£3.40||Adult - Standard day return|
|Snow Hill - St Paul's||£3.20||Adult - Cheap day return|
|Snow Hill - St Paul's||£1.70||Child - Standard day return|
|Snow Hill - St Paul's||£1.60||Child - Cheap day return|
Prices correct at 1st January 2013