With the reopening of the right turn from Paradise Circus onto Broad Street a number of route changes will take place from Sunday 4th December 2016.
Services 9, 120, 127, 128, 129, 140, 829, 829A, X10:
- Will change to operate along the whole length of Broad Street in both directions.
- From Birmingham, buses will operate along Colmore Row, Newhall Street, Edmund Street, Margaret Street, Great Charles Street Queensway, Paradise Circus and Broad Street.
- Towards Birmingham, buses will operate along Broad Street, Paradise Circus, Great Charles Street Queensway, Snow Hill Queensway and Colmore Circus to Colmore Row.
Services 82, 87:
- will return to operate along Sand Pits Parade and via the full loop of Birmingham City Centre that was operated prior to the Sand Pits closure (although they will continue to use Carrs Lane, High Street, Lower Bull Street and Corporation Street rather than Priory Queensway).
Services 83, 89:
- Will return to operating along Sand Pits Parade in both directions and will no longer serve the northern part of Newhall Street or Graham Street.
- Will operate along the whole length of Broad Street in both d directions and will no longer serve Islington Row Middleway, Bath Row or Holloway Head.
- From Birmingham, buses will operate as now until Holloway Head, then along Suffolk Street Queensway, Broad Street and Hagley Road.
- Towards Birmingham, buses will operate along Hagley Road, Broad Street, Suffolk Street Queensway, Holloway Head and then as now to Upper Dean Street
- Buses will serve Five Ways underpass in both directions from 4th December.