From Sunday 16th July 2017 we're making a few changes to the X70 service, following continuous monitoring of the service and feedback from customers, staff & local councillors, there will be a new timetable and minor route changes for buses serving Hams Hall distribution centre.
We’re sorry we didn’t get the new X70 timetable right the first time and these changes should fix the issues raised and observed.
In response to all the feedback, the following changes will be made:
- Morning & afternoon buses have been retimed to make sure children can reach Coleshill School at a better time helping to overcome safety concerns.
- We’ll be running all buses through Coleshill and Water Orton to City (& back again). This means it’s a better service, running up to every 30 minutes Monday to Friday.
- Buses that serve Hams Hall will run through Coleshill Parkway in both directions. This will make sure buses serve Gorsey Lane.
- Some buses will have more time to reach their destination, particularly at peak times when traffic around Bromford and Castle Bromwich has slowed them down.
- In addition to this, buses at peak times will have extra time at their terminus to help them recover from delays.
Click here to view the timetable from Sunday 16th July 2017.