2for1 at the National Sea Life Centre
The National SEA LIFE Centre Birmingham transports visitors into the amazing underwater world showcasing the best of everything from the coast of Britain, to the Antarctic and the Caribbean. Prepare for astonishingly close views of everything from humble starfish to graceful rays and tropical sharks. You will even have the chance to get hands on at our interactive rockpool.
Now, come face to face with our colony of cheeky Gentoo Penguins! Watch them swim, slide and socialise in their brand new 70,000 litre home.
With an amazing underwater 360° ocean tunnel, over 60 display tanks and more than 2,000 sea creatures, the aquarium is the perfect stop for family fun!
2for1 offer when you travel by NX bus or Midland Metro
Simply fill in and submit the form below, your voucher will be emailed to you.
Please see the SEA LIFE website for details of current admission prices
10am – 5pm (last admission 4pm) weekdays
10am – 6pm (last admission 5pm) weekends and holidays.
Admission prices and opening times correct February 2015 but please check the National SEA LIFE Centre website for latest details
National Sea Life Centre The Waters Edge, Brindleyplace, Birmingham B1 2HL
Tel: 0871 423 2110* (Calls costs 10p per minute plus network costs)
Getting there by National Express West Midlands bus:
- From Acocks Green/Sparkhill/Moseley - Services 1 or 1E (Five Ways)
- From Hagley Road - Services 9, 120, 126, 127, 128, 140, 141
- From Harborne - Services 22, 23, 24, 29, 29A
- From Dudley Road - Services 82, 87, 89
- All buses to Birmingham City Centre stop a short walk from the National Sea Life Centre
or catch services 9, 22, 23, 24, 29, 120, 140, 141 from Colmore Row
or services 126, 127, 128, 129 from The Markets (stop MK1), Moor Street (outside Selfridges, stop MS1) or Smallbrook Queensway (outside Boots, stop NS9) to Brindley Place on Broad Street
How to get your 2for1 voucher
To obtain your voucher simply complete the form below and we will email your voucher to you at the email address you provide.
You will need to present your voucher together with your valid bus ticket, Metro ticket or travelcard at the attraction.(Terms & conditions apply).
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- This voucher entitles the holder to one FREE ENTRY provided that each voucher holder is accompanied by a separate full paying standard individual or adult.
- This voucher is not valid for use in conjunction with any other offer, concession or online/call centre booking. This voucher has no cash value.
- This voucher is automatically void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the voucher for value.
- This voucher is valid at the National SEA LIFE Centre Birmingham (CHECK OPENING DATES/TIMES ON THE ATTRACTION WEBSITES)
- Exclusions: this voucher is not valid on the following dates: 25th Dec 2015.
- This voucher remains the property of Merlin at all times and Merlin reserves the right to take possession of this voucher at any time.
- This voucher must be presented at the Attraction entrance & surrendered.
- For full Terms and Conditions, incl. Attraction restrictions (which are an inherent part of this voucher), visit www.sealife.co.uk/terms or call 0871 4232 190 (calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras).
- Offer only valid with a printed copy of this downloaded voucher.
- Offer only valid with a bus ticket from the day you are travelling to the Sea Life Centre.
- Smartphone screenshots of the generated voucher will not be accepted.
- REF: Transport2015