Routes 120 & 121 will be replaced with new, modified routes
Dudley to Birmingham via City Road
Dudley to Birmingham via Tower Road
- The new 12 & 12A will replace the 120A between Oldbury and Birmingham, the 121 between Dudley and Oldbury, and the 120 between Dudley and Birmingham.
- Between Oldbury and Birmingham, the 12 & 12A will run along the current 120 route.
- Between Oldbury and Dudley, the 12 will run along City Road and the 12A along Darbys Hill Road and Tower Road.
- Buses will run more often between Dudley, Oakham and Oldbury – up to every 10 minutes.
- Buses will still run up to every 10 minutes between Oldbury, Langley and Birmingham.
The good bits:
+ We’ve improved the spacing and frequency of buses between Oldbury, Oakham and Dudley - now up to every 10 minutes.
+ More buses will serve Tower Road and Darbys Hill Road – now up to every 20 minutes.
+ New direct service to Birmingham for Darbys Hill Road and Tower Road.
+ Most journeys will now be run by double decker buses following customer feedback.
The sad bits:
- Passengers travelling to West Bromwich from the Oakham area will need to change to the following services in Oldbury - 3 / 3A / 4 / 4H & 4M.
New 12 / 12A timetable - 2nd September 2018
New Route Map
Click on the map to view in a larger format and/or download.