From Sunday 15th April 2018 we have changes to services 3, 4 and 54. Full details and timetables below -
Services 3 / 4 - Fordhouses - Castlecroft / i54 - Spring Hill
- On the 3 and 4, the times of evening and Sunday buses have been changed to fit shift times at the i54 business park.
- Buses will run half an hour later than now.
- On Sundays, all journeys on the 4 have been extended from Whitburn Close to the i54 site.
Service 54 - Stafford - Wolverhampton
- Times have been changed on the 54. In Stafford, buses will no longer serve Gaol Square and will run along Chell Road in both directions. The new terminus will be on Chell Road, opposite Sainsbury's.
- Off peak journeys will no longer serve Pendeford Business Park and will be renumbered 54A.
- Fares will change. The maximum adult single fare on the 54 & 54A (valid for most journeys in Staffordshire) will now be £3.50.
- The standard Daysaver will no longer be valid between i54 and Stafford.
- A new Daysaver Plus will be introduced which will be valid on all National Express West Midlands services, including on the 54 & 54A between i54 and Stafford. This will be priced at £5 for adults and £3.50 for children.
- The standard Group Daysaver will remain valid throughout the routes.