A copy of the Conditions of Carriage can be downloaded here (PDF), they can also be viewed at National Express West Midlands offices and our Travelcard and Information Centres and can be obtained by post or email from:
- Customer Relations (Bus),
- National Express,
- 51 Bordesley Green,
- Birmingham, B9 4BZ
In particular, your attention is drawn to the following customer information:
- Our priority is to ensure the safety and comfort of our customers and staff. Please show full consideration for the safety and comfort of others; follow any instructions given to you by our staff, and observe all relevant notices in vehicles.
- You must have a valid ticket or pass for your journey; and you must present this to any member of our staff when requested. Failure to do so will result in the imposition of a "Standard Fare" of £40 if paid within 21 days or £70 if paid thereafter. You may also face prosecution.
- Everyone has the right to or travel work without fear of assault or intimidation. We will prosecute anybody who does not respect this right.
- Your journey is subject to our Conditions of Carriage. These explain your rights and obligations as a customer.
Last updated: May 2018