Service 997, X51 and X529 changes from Sunday 21st March 2021
From Sunday 21st March 2021, there will be minor changes on a few routes within the Wolverhampton and Walsall area. More information and new timetables can be found below.
997 | Birmingham - Walsall (via Perry Barr, Old Oscott, Streetly, Aldridge & Rushall)
- Revised timetable.
- Improved frequency to Walsall, increasing to every 20 minutes.
X51 | Birmingham - Cannock (via Great Barr, Walsall & Bloxwich)
- NEW route between Walsall and Cannock to serve the Turnberry Estate and Orbital Retail Park.
- A NEW Sunday service to Cannock will be introduced and buses will run later to Cannock on weekdays and Saturdays.
- The route in Bloxwich will serve Bloxwich Road, Bloxwich High Street, Wolverhampton Road, Broad Lane, Turnberry Road and Stafford Road.
- Between Walsall Road (A5 junction) and Cannock, buses will serve Voyager Drive and Orbital Way (for the Orbital Retail Park), Eastern Way and Lichfield Road.
- The X51 will no longer serve the A5, Delta Way or Walsall Road directly.
X529 | Walsall - Wolverhampton [Limited stop]
- Revised weekday & Saturday timetable changes.
Search for your latest timetable using the search box below