A copy of the Disability Awareness and Accessibility PDF can be downloaded here.
Copies can also be obtained by post from: Customer Relations (Bus), National Express, 51 Bordesley Green, Birmingham, B9 4BZ
Easy access buses
- A ramp is available for use at the entrance - just ask the driver.
- All buses have ‘kneeling’ suspension with a low floor and wide doors to allow easy access from most bus stops.
- Each bus has priority seating areas on board especially for those less able to walk or stand.
- There is a dedicated space for a wheelchair on every bus
Mobility aids on buses
- All our buses are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchairs must be positioned with the brakes on, with the back of the chair against the backrest
- Scooter users require a permit to confirm that their scooters are approved and they are trained for use on our buses.
- An assessment can be arranged by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning 0121 254 6567