Route 129 will be replaced with a new, modified route
Blackheath to Birmingham via Pound Road & Warley
- The new 13B will replace the 129 between Birmingham and Blackheath, running via Pound Road and Grafton Road.
- Between Blackheath and Merry Hill, the 129 will be replaced by a change to Diamond Bus’ service 24.
- When combined, services 13 / 13A / 13B will continue to run up to every 10 minutes between Warley and Birmingham
- In Blackheath, buses will run along Hurst Green Road, Fairfield Road, Nimmings Road and Long Lane to Blackheath Sainsbury’s.
The good bits:
+ Evenly spaced buses between Warley and Blackheath on the 13A & 13B – now every 20 minutes combined.
The sad bits:
- National Express West Midlands will no longer run the 129 between Blackheath and Merry Hill. This section of the route will be served by Diamond Bus’ 24 service.
New 13 / 13A / 13B timetable - 2nd September 2018