Route X10 will be extended and have changes made to the timetable
Birmingham to Gornal Wood via Merry Hill
- The X10 route will be extended from Merry Hill to Gornal Wood, via Brierley Hill and Russells Hall Hospital.
- The X10 will directly link Gornal Wood with Merry Hill, replacing the link previously provided by the 297.
- More direct buses will run between Halesowen and Russells Hall Hospital.
- Between Birmingham and Halesowen, the X10 will still be a limited stop service, but some stops will be changed. Fountain Road will no longer be served by the X10 due to low usage, but will be served by the 9, 12, 12A & 126.
- A new stop will be added at Clive Road, between Quinton and Bearwood.
- The X10 will combine with the new X8 to provide a fast service along Hagley Road, running up to every 10 minutes.
- In combination, the X8, 9 & X10 buses will coordinate to run up to every 5 minutes along Hagley Road, providing regular links to Birmingham.
The good bits:
+ More fast buses along Hagley Road – up to every 10 minutes on the X8 & X10.
+ New links to Merry Hill, Russells Hall Hospital, Brierley Hill and Birmingham for Gornal Wood.
+ There will be more direct buses between Halesowen and Russells Hall Hospital.
+ A new stop will be added at Clive Road.
The sad bits:
- Fountain Road stop will no longer be served by the X10.
New X10 timetable - 2nd September 2018
New Route Map
Click on the map to view in a larger format and/or download.