On Sunday 21st July we have changes to some services in the Black Country area, full details and revised timetables are below -
5 & 5A -Wolverhampton - Codsall
- Most journeys on the 5 and 5A will now run as the 5 and serve Elliotts Lane, Bilbrook Road and Duck Lane.
- During the off peak, buses will run every up to every 20 minutes. At busy times, buses will still run up toevery 15 minutes.
13, 13A & 13B - Birmingham - Oldbury / Blackheath
- The 13B will be withdrawn from service on Sunday 21st July and replaced with extra journeys on the 13A.
19 - Dudley - QE Hospital
- The journeys at 07:08 from Halesowen and 07:48 from Harborne will now only run on schooldays
61 - Wolverhampton - Goldthorn Park
- Minor changes to improve reliability.