From Sunday 23rd February 2020, there will be some timetable changes to two services in the Black Country area to improve reliability.
Further information and timetables can be found below.
1 - Dudley - Tettenhall Wood
- A new timetable is being introduced to help improve timekeeping.
- The service will continue to run frequently but a few times will change slightly.
- We are adding some extra morning journeys from Dudding Road into Wolverhampton at 7:17am Mondays to Fridays and 8:52am on Sundays.
- We are also restoring previously withdrawn journeys on Saturdays at 4:31am from Wolverhampton and 5:15am from Dudley.
- There will also be some extra early evening journeys between Wolverhampton and Tettenhall Mondays to Fridays.
49 - Bearwood - West Bromwich
- The main change to the 49 is a revised afternoon peak timetable.
- Buses will run less often but should be more reliable. We are giving them extra time to complete their journeys.
- There also a few changes to early morning and late afternoon journeys on Saturdays and some minor changes to bus times on Sundays.