From the 26th January 2020, there will be minor changes to timetables in the West Midlands area.
Services will see minor changes to timetables to help improve reliability.
For further information and timetables, please see below.
97 - Chelmsley Wood - Birmingham City Centre
- Some early morning and late night journeys will operate at different times.
- First Journey from City Centre will be at 03:05am and is retimed to connect with the X12 at Chemsley Wood, towards Birmingham Airport and the NEC.
- There will be timetable amendments to reduce disruption and delays during football games at St Andrews.
- Service will divert for approximately one hour after every home game in both directions.
- During this time bus stops between Bordesley Green, Victoria Street and Garrison Circus will not be served.
- The diversion route will use Ash Road, Adderly Road, Saltley Viaduct, Jennens Road, Lawley Middleway, Garrison Circus then Great Barr Street.
Services with minor timetable changes.
2/2A - Merry Hill - Dudley
3 - West Bromwich - Merry Hill
3A - West Bromwich - Black Heath
7 - Wollaston Junction - Dudley
10A - Stourbridge - Norton
10C - Stourbridge - Norton
11 - Underhill - Wolverhampton
14 - Halesowen - Dudley - Foxyards Estate
14A - Merry Hill - Dudley
24 - Merry Hill - Dudley
32/33 - Wolverhampton - Northwood Park [Clockwise/Anticlockwise]
126 - Dudley - Birmingham
829 - St. Pauls School - Birmingham (Colmore Row)
X10 - Gornal Wood - Birmingham