From Sunday 21st April, changes will be made to some services in the Black Country area, which includes several new routes being introduced to our network.
Service 5 - Stourbridge to Dudley via Kingswinford
Service 5A - Wall Heath to Dudley
- Our existing 5 service will be extended from Kingswinford high street to Stourbridge, replacing the route served by the current Diamond 267 service.
- Buses will run via Lawnswood and Ashwood Park, providing new links to Dudley and Russells Hall Hospital.
- A new service, the 5A will run from Wall Heath to Dudley.
View the new 5 & 5A timetable
Services 10A & 10C - Stourbridge to Pedmore & Oldswinford Circulars
- The 10A & 10C are new services replacing the exisiting Diamond 288 routes.
- Buses will run at an improved frequency of up to every 30 minutes combined but will no longer serve Stourbridge high street directly.
- Norton will no longer be served by this route, however our 7 service will continue to provide a link to Stourbridge, running up to every 20 minutes.
View the new 10A & 10C timetable
Service 14 - Dudley to Halesowen
Service 14A - Dudley to Merry Hill
- New service 14A will be introduced to replace the Diamond 208 service, as well as part of their 24 route.
- The 14A will run between Dudley, Elm Terrace, Portway Road, Blackheath, Waterfall Lane, Codsall Road, Cradley Heath and Merry Hill, providing a much requested replacement for our old 129 service between Merry Hill and Blackheath that was withdrawn in September 2018.
- These services will combine to run up to every 30 minutes between Dudley and Blackheath.
- Halesowen and Merry Hill will each be served every hour.
View the new 14 & 14A timetable
Service 17A - Stourbridge to Wall Heath
- This new service will replace the current Diamond 657 route and extend beyond Kingswinford to Wall Heath.
View the new 17A timetable
Service 22 - Oldbury to Bearwood
- This new service will replace the existing Diamond 122 service between Oldbury, Langley, Warley and Bearwood.
View the new 22 timetable
Service 24 - Foxyards & Dudley to Merry Hill
- This new service will replace the current Diamond 24 and 124 routes.
- Between Foxyards and Dudley, buses will run along Priory Road and Forest Road, replacing the 81 service on Forest Road.
- The 24 will now serve Blackheath town centre directly.
- Between Blackheath and Merry Hill, the 24 will change to serve Rowley Regis Hospital, Copse Road in Saltwells and Cradley Heath Interchange.
View the new 24 timetable
Service 61 - Wolverhampton to Goldthorn Park
- This new service will replace the existing Diamond 61 service.
View the new 61 timetable
Service 81 - Wolverhampton to Dudley and Merry Hill
- Minor route changes will be made to this service, with Forest Road no longer be served by the 81. The new 24 service will instead cover Forest Road.
- In Netherton, buses will run along Cradley Road and Marriott Road, replacing the Diamond 124 service.
View the new 81 timetable