From 26th January 2020, services 82 and 87 will operate a new one way loop around Birmingham City Centre.
The new route will provide better connections to New Street Station, Grand Central, Moor Street Queensway and Priory Queensway, and better connections to shopping, other bus and rail services.
Services 82 & 87 will still serve Colmore Row.
For further route information and timetables, please see below.
82 - Birmingham - Dudley Road - Cape Hill - Bearwood
87 - Birmingham - Dudley Road - Cape Hill - Smethwick - Oldbury - Dudley
After Sandpits Parade the Buses will serve stops as follows:
- Suffolk Street Queensway for New Alexandra Theatre
- Smallbrook Queensway (stop NS5) for access to the markets
- New Street Station (stop NS2) for Grand Central, High Street and rail services
- Moor Street Queensway (Primark - stop MS3) for Moor Street Station and bus services to South Birmingham
- Priory Queensway (stop BS11) for City University and bus services to East and North East Birmingham
- Colmore Circus (stop SH10) for Law Courts, Children’s Hospital and bus services to West Bromwich
- Colmore Row (stop SH3) for business district, House of Fraser and Snow Hill Station bus services to West Birmingham
- Edmund Street (stopES1) for Town Hall and Newhall Street
An additional stop will be introduced in Suffolk Street Queensway by Brunel Street as soon as the adjacent building work is completed.
For further route information, please click on the map below.