The fastest and easiest way to reactivate your Swift card is to use the link below. There will be no change to your account details and you will be able to use your existing travel card straightaway.
If you had a Swift card with us prior to the events in recent months, simply click on the link below and follow the steps to reactivate your pass.
My Swift Card isn't working.
1. You will need to try your card on at least 3 buses before contacting us for a replacement.
2. If you are near a Travel Shop (click here for locations), they will be able to test your card for you and issue you a replacement if needed.
3. You can download the Swift App (for Android mobiles and tablets only) and check to see if it works on there.
4. Once you have tried all of the above, if your card is still not working, please contact us for a replacement.
5. If your card is cracked or damaged there will be a £5 replacement fee.
I've lost my Swift Card.
If you have lost your Swift Card please contact us for a replacement card. You will not need to order a new card or open a new account as you will be issued with a replacement.
There is a £5 replacement fee for lost cards.
How do I load a product or top up onto my Swift Card?
There are various swift collectors around the West Midlands that can load product onto your Swift Card. You can also visit one of our travelshops.
How do I change the product I have on my Swift Card?
If you no longer need the product that you have on your swift card, for example, a West Midlands Monthly Direct Debit, but still need a different product, for example a Sandwell & Dudley Low Fare Zone Direct Debit, you can just change the product that is on your card, instead of ordering a whole new card.
To do this, please contact us and we will be able to upgrade or downgrade the product on your Swift Card.
How do I cancel my Direct Debit?
Before you cancel your pass, did you know you can do the following?
1. If you are going away for a while, or won't be needing your Swift Bus pass, you can suspend your pass (Adults only). This means that you can keep your account and pass, but won't pay for the duration of the suspension, and your Swift card will be temporarily stopped. You can suspend a pass for a minimum of 1 month and maximum of 6 months within a 12 month period, and the suspension must start at the end of a payment month (not half way through).
2. If you are cancelling because you need a different product, you can upgrade or downgrade your current pass! Just give us a call and we will be able to change the product that you have on your card. You can change what season pass you have, but can't change what product type, for example a Monthly Direct Debit pass could be changed from a West Midlands to Black Country pass, but you couldn't change from a Monthly Direct Debit to a Flexifares pass.