Getting to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and Birmingham Women's Hospital is simple when you travel by bus.
Both hospitals are located in Edgbaston, close to the University of Birmingham which is served by a number of bus routes.
You can view or download a map detailing how to get there by bus.
Our services serve the following stops near the hospitals:
- Services 1A, 48, 76 & 19 serve QE's main entrance, a short walk from Birmingham Women's Hospital.
- Services 48, X20, X21 & X22 stop on Vincent Drive, opposite University train station, a short walk (approx. 0.2m) from QE's main entrance.
- Services 11A & 11C stop on Harborne Park Road.
- Service 27 stops on Harborne Park Road (buses towards Harborne) and Metchley Lane (buses towards Maypole).
- Services 61 & 63 stop on Bristol Road, about 15 minutes walk from the hospitals, through the University of Birmingham campus.
Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Mindelsohn Way, Birmingham, B15 2WB
Birmingham Women's Hospital, Mindelsohn Way, Birmingham, B15 2TG